If you want to make payments for anything at the National Open University of Nigeria it must be through Remita, whether you’re paying for school fee, logbook e.t.c. In this article am going to teach you the fastest and quickest way to generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) code for NOUN school fee payment.
How To Generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number for NOUN Fees
Here are the steps you should follow:-
1. Visit the national open university website => http://nouonline.net
2. Click on Student Login
3. Enter your student login details and Click login
4. At the studyware student information area, Click on Manage Wallet
5. Choose Load wallet at the drop-down menu option
6. Fill-out the wallet Account funding form
Here am assuming you selected the Bank branch payment option, not Bank internet nor MasterCard
7. Click Pay to Generate your Noun Remita Retrieval Reference Code
8. Copy the Generated Remita code to any Noun participating bank to make your payment
Points to Note
1. The Remita Retrieval Reference code is a 12 digit numbers i.e 1101 3005 6905
2. It doesn’t expire except a payment has been made.
3. You’ll get a message sent to your mailbox ones the code is generated