Since the release of update of NOUN TMA since yesterday, as expected, there have been different interpretations of the news. Some right, some wrong, some inadequate. Here at NOUNITESPORTAL, it is our responsibility to make it easier for you to understand and prepare for the challenges ahead. Therefore, this is a well-detailed and easy-to-understand article about issues bordering on the NOUN TMA, made in bulleting to ease reading.
1. NOUN TMA will remain 3 (TMA 1-3)
2. Unlike before, you can’t print TMA anymore.
3. TMA will look more like E-exam: One question on a screen.
4. There will be 10 questions per TMA (e.g TMA 1 is 10 questions)
5. Still, on that, there will be timeline or period for each TMA and must be done within it period (e.g TMA 1, between June 5th and June 21st)
6. A failure to do TMA translates to a failure in that course.
7. Like before, you can’t see a TMA once submitted.
8. Except you had submitted, you can go to a previous number before submission of a TMA. E.g, you are doing TMA 1 of CSS121 and you are in number 6, you can go back to number 2.
9. You can move ahead to another number if you do not know the answer to a particular number. E.g, you are in number 4 of ECO121 and do not know the answer, you can proceed to number 5.
10. A TMA will only have a timeline or period but not going to be time in minutes or hours. The implication is that you can open a TMA now, close it and come back to it later as long as it is within its timeline. E.g, you open TMA 1 of ECO121 at 9 am on June 5th. You can close it and come back to reopen it at 9 pm on that same day or any other day within the timeline of TMA 1, only that the arrangement might have been changed as before.
To cap it all, the changes are for the improvement of the assessment and raise the standard of learning in NOUN.
We wish all Nounites the best in their academic pursuit.
If you have any questions or contribution please use the comment box