Good day everyone.
As we await the release of the TMA for 2018, let me tell you 11 things need to know about it.
1. TMA is the acronym of Tutor Marked Assignment
2. It is the continuous assessment of Noun.
3. It carries 30 marks while exam carries 70 marks.
4. A course, ent 409 for instance, has 4 tma. Namely, tma1, tma 2, tma 3 and tma 4.
5. Each TMA has 20 questions (except for Maths and other calculative courses which have 10).
6. It is done and submitted online.
7. Whatever you score in a tma (tma 1 for instance) will be divided by two, meaning the over 20 will eventually be over 10.
8. Your best 3 tma is what will be used for your assessment.
9. You cannot see your tma again once you submit it.
10. If what happened last semester is to go by, it then means that you can’t see tma 2 until you submit Tma 1. In the same way, until you submit tma 2, you cant see tma and same for tma 4.
11. A good tma score will go a long way in boosting your result at the end of the day.CLICK HERE TO GET SOLVED TMA SOLUTIONS