Many National Open University Of Nigeria NOUN Students have sent us messages asking us how to register on NOUN student portal as a returning student.
The NOUN new portal requires that you register Anew (even as a returning student) before you are granted the access to your student portal.
Here is how to Register on NOUN Portal as a Returning Student
1. Visit National Open University Of Nigeria Website http://nouonline.net
2. Click Student Login
3. Click on REGISTER
The Next Opened tab takes you to the portal registration page to regain access to your edu portal dashboard
4. Follow the instructions Just as it is labelled,
For Programme: Click on the white area and choose your course of study. Example – BSc Computer Science
Enter your matric number:
Enter your Active Email address:
Your Mobile Number:
Create a New Password:
Retype the Password ( for verification):
Then Click ” the Submit Button” to complete your application registration.
The next pop-up will prompt you to choose “YES” from the option, in other to finish the whole re-registration procedures.
Now, You’ll see a success message typed boldly ( SUCCESS!!!) just below the noun student portal registration page. That’s to confirm that your registration to the Noun student portal has been accepted.
In that, you can now login as a returning student on the NOUN Portal.
How To Re-Login Into NOUN Student Portal Website
1. Visit National Open University Of Nigeria Website > http://www.nouonline.net
2. At the NOUNOnline Portal homepage, Click on the “Student Login” Link after the RRR Check.
3. Type in your Student Matric Number, Your Noun Portal Password (the password you chose at the time of Noun Online registration), and then Click the Submit button
That is it,
If you did everything right, you should be at the Noun student portal dashboard
If you have questions drop it in the comment box.