The David Oyedepo Foundation is offering full tuition scholarship to African students who wants to pursue an Undergraduate program at Landmark University and Covenant University Nigeria.
This scholarship program covers Full Academic fees for a maximum of 4-5 years, Travel allowances, Feeding allowances and Medical/Health Insurance or allowance.
The following courses are eligible for this scholarship program:
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics
- Engineering, Information & Communications Technology
- Petroleum Engineering
- Applied Biology and Biotechnology
- Computer Science
- Animal Science
- Soil Science
- Crop Science
- Agricultural And Biosystem Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Applicants must be Africans.
- Applicants must have applied for a course of study at Covenant University or Landmark University, Nigeria.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 25 at the time of application submission.
- Applicants must be proficient in reading, writing and speaking English
- Applicants must be eligible to receive a Nigerian student visa.
- Applicants should have at least 20 points above JAMB cut-off points (for Nigerians only)
The mode of application is online. CLICK HERE TO APPLY
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 15th June 2017
For More Information Visit The Scholarship Webpage