Many of our readers have been sending us mail asking ”How can someone check his/her exam results on the nouonline portal? How can someone check his/her exam results on the nouonline portal? How can someone check his/her exam results on the nouonline portal?”
Today I will share with you how to:-
How To Check Noun Result at the NouonlineNet – Noun Student Portal Website.
How To Save & Download Noun Results Portal Page for Referencing and Documentation.
How To Save Noun Results as PDF for offline usage, and
The Noun Academic Performance reports.
How To Check NOUN Examination Result
2. Click on “Student Login”.
3. At the student login page, Enter your matric number, Noun login password and Click the “Submit” button to login into the noun student portal dashboard.
4. On the NOUMIS Students’ Information page, Click on Courses => My Results
5. And the next opened page shows you your Noun results.
So now, you should be at the Noun result page.
Note, The Noun result academic performance reports has two segments
1. Statement of result
The statement of result shows the preview of all courses and exams taken to date, whereas the performance timeline shows the courses and exams taken in batches and semester for more clarifications.
At the left sidebar indicates the summary of your result grade statistics, that’s A-Grade, B-Grade, C- Grade, D-Grade, E-Grade, and F-Grade.
At the top of result grade statistics, you’ll see the summary of courses taken, Minimum credit unit req., Total credit earned (TCE) and outstanding credit.
The Cumulative Grade Pont Average (CGPA) has been calculated automatically, and When the Arrow faced up means upper credit and when it points downward means Lower credit.
How To Save & Download the Noun Results Portal for Referencing and Documentation
1. From the Noun student result Portal => https://www.xresnouonline.net/nouresult/pages/studentprofile.php
2. Choose from the listed options – Copy, CSV, Excel or Print
- Copy – the act of duplicating text, data, files, or disks, producing two or more of the same file or segments of data.
- CSV – a comma-separated values file which allows data to be saved in a table structured format.
- Excel – a spreadsheet that features calculation, graphing tools, pivot tables, and a macro programming language called Visual Basic for Applications.
- Print – to produce the Noun result text, data, and graphics on paper for offline usage.
How it works
- The Copy tool copies all the noun result rows to your clipboard. Now open your saving location and Click Paste (ctrl+v) to save the copied result data.
- The CSV get downloaded automatically upon click and having this file extension .csv. Programs like Notepad, OpenOffice Calc or Google Docs will work well with this type of file.
- The Excel prompt an option to choose a saving location on click, and with the file extension .xlsl (Microsoft Office Excel Worksheet)
- The Print option takes you to the printer setup on a new page, set it up and click the Print button.
How To Save Noun Results Portal as a PDF Type
1. Click on the Print option
2. On the newly opened page at the Nounsite, from Destination => Click Change… to switch from the default page settings to save page as a PDF (Portable Document Format), best viewed using a pdf reader like Adobe Acrobat.
3. Click “Save as PDF”
4. And then click “Save”
5. Now choose your saving location, Save and enjoy.